The Speakeasy is a take on the time of the roaring 1920’s. A palette of deep red, tans and champagne colors are used here. This space features gorgeous crystal and gold chandeliers as well as a custom made bar and a 40’x 12′ walnut bookshelf. There are too many focal points to describe with this beautiful new venue!
One of the most appealing aspects of the The Speakeasy, is that it can be used on its own or in conjunction with The Grand Reserve. Perfect for A cocktail, silent auction or designated buffet service area!
- Holds 350 guests cocktail style
- Holds 170 guests seated with 6′ round tables
- Spacious dance floor
- Premium sound system
- Pre-event setup, event service and post-event cleanup
- Round tables and silver Chiavari chairs (up to 170)
- Complimentary house table linens (several colors to choose from)
- 1 – 100″ portable projection screen TV’s (HDMI and VGA)
- Two bartenders
- Fully stocked bar
- 2 Wireless microphones
- Plenty of Parking
Considering The Speakeasy for your wedding?
Click here to see additional amenities offered!
- Seating accommodated for up to 170 guests
- Rental is for 4 hours
- The rental is the deposit. The full deposit, plus 6% Kentucky sales tax, is due at the contract signing. This secures your date.
- The catering, bar, any additional decorations provided by the venue are due 10 days prior to the event. You may pay via credit card, but there is a 4% service charge.