The Grand Reserve Events Center is the premier wedding and event space in Lexington, Kentucky. This space is ideal for large weddings, private parties, corporate events, school proms, banquets or any other special events with more than 175 guests.
There are so many cool things about this venue, you wont know what to look at first! It is loaded with so many different textures you don’t know which to run to first! From the moment you walk in you can not help but notice the backlit 45′ x 12′ iron bar and steel bar. Look right and find the a 150-foot stretch of red brick. This wall was built in the 1870’s, it has with exposed limestone footings and 3 original distillery windows. Look left to find 2 linear miles of staggered bourbon barrel staves. This wall is like no other that you will see anywhere! Hanging from the ceiling are seven custom steel chandeliers that mimic bourbon barrel rings. Lastly, don’t miss the double doors that combine to weight of over 700 lbs. These solid oak doors look just like an oversize bourbon barrel!
- 10,200 square feet
- 18′ ceiling
- Holds 866 guests cocktail style
- Holds 500 guests seated with 6′ round tables
- Spacious dance floor
- Premium sound system
- Pre-event setup, event service and post-event cleanup
- 6′ round tables and silver Chiavari chairs (up to 250)
- Complimentary house table linens (several colors to choose from)
- 2 – 100″ projection screen TV’s (HDMI and VGA)
- 3 – 47″ flat screen TV’s (HDMI and VGA)
- Two bartenders
- Fully stocked bar
- Custom Sound System (certain rules apply)
- Custom Lighting
- 2 Wireless microphones
- Plenty of Parking
Considering the Grand Reserve for your wedding?
Click here to see additional amenities offered!
- Minimum is for parties of 175+
- Seating accommodated for 175-500 guests
(250 seats are included with the rental)
- Rental is for 4 hours
- The rental is the deposit. The full deposit, plus 6% Kentucky sales tax, is due at the contract signing. This secures your date.
- The catering, bar, any additional decorations provided by the venue are due 10 days prior to the event. You may pay via credit card, but there is a 4% service charge.