The Barrel House is the baby. The first of our five venues. It is in the shape of an “L”. Highlighted with several complimentary neutrals colors and rubbed bronze custom chandeliers are throughout. The main ballroom boasts a beautiful earth colored brick wall and faux fireplace, In the bar area, you will find the bar top is covered in a solid sheet of copper and veneered with stacked stone with tints of coppers and golds. Adjacent the bar you will find our signature hand built, “mini” bourbon barrel stave wall.
- 4,000 square feet
- 12′ ceilings
- Holds 250 guests cocktail style
- Holds 150 guests seated (round tables and no dance floor)
- Premium sound system
Pre-event setup, event service and post-event cleanup
5′ round tables and silver Chiavari chairs (up to 130)
Complimentary house table linens (several to choose from)
- Complimentary use of audio/visual systems for slideshow or video
- Complimentary wireless microphone for speeches
One or two bartenders for event
Fully stocked bar
Plenty of parking
Considering the Barrel House for your wedding?
Click here to see additional amenities offered!
- For parties up to 250 people
- Rental is for 4 hours
- The rental is the deposit. The full deposit, plus 6% Kentucky sales tax, is due at the contract signing. This secures your date.
- The catering, bar, any additional decorations provided by the venue are due 10 days prior to the event. You may pay via credit card, but there is a 4% service charge.