The Barrel House
The Barrel House is in the shape of an “L”. It is painted with several complimentary neutrals but also boasts a deep brick red accent wall in the bar area. The copper topped bar is veneered with chic stacked stone of coppers and golds. Adjacent the bar you will find built in food area that contains a mini bourbon barrel stave wall. The main ballroom area hosts an earth toned floor to ceiling brick wall and fireplace. Custom chandeliers are found throughout.
- 4,000 square feet
- 12′ ceilings
- Holds 250 guests cocktail style
- Holds 150 guests seated (round tables and no dance floor)
- Premium sound system
Pre-event setup, event service and post-event cleanup
5′ round tables and silver Chiavari chairs (up to 130)
Complimentary house table linens (several to choose from)
- Complimentary use of audio/visual systems for slideshow or video
- Complimentary wireless microphone for speeches
One or two bartenders for event
Fully stocked bar
Plenty of parking
Considering the Barrel House for your wedding?
Click here to see additional amenities offered!
Not sure which venue is right for you?
Check out our room comparison page here!
- For parties up to 250 people
- Rental is for 4 hours
- The rental is the deposit. The full deposit, plus 6% Kentucky sales tax, is due at the contract signing. This secures your date.
- The catering, bar, any additional decorations provided by the venue are due 10 days prior to the event. You may pay via credit card, but there is a 2.75% charge for a present card or a 3.5% charge for a non present card.